Saturday, March 7, 2009

wow blog fatigue - already?



I suppose this is the point at which most blogs fade into nothing-ness.

When I decided to start this little warcraft blog, I thought I would have no problem sitting down everyday and throwing down a few paragraphs about what I had done in WoW that day or what I had been thinking about wrt WoW.

I've been finding, though, that RL has been mucking with me lately and cutting into my WoW time (as I mentioned in a previous blog). I've also hit a bit of a questing wall and I'm finding it tough to come up with at least semi-interesting things to blog about.

Fear not intrepid readers, I will not fail you! This pally tank will not falter or fail. I will write my personal thoughts about a video game for all to read. WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment