Wednesday, March 4, 2009

a little surprised


This last week I've found that, in a sense, I've come to the end of World of Warcraft.

I know, it seems crazy, but it really is the truth. Don't get me wrong, there's still lots to DO, it's just that the story for me has basically ended (for now).

I've hit the point in Icecrown where all I have are group quests (and it's damn near impossible to put a group together) and I've completed every other quest I can find in Northrend. Yes, there are dailies and achievements (I actually started working on the Loremaster achievement over the last few days) but I have to admit that I was really enjoying the story in Wrath and I'm sad to see it come to an end.

What do you think: happy to have questing over with or sad like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment